Safix Plus – Plaster of Paris
- Rapid solidification as it molds within 2-3 minutes
- For medium to extremely strong stabilization
- X-ray transmission
The Safix plus bandage is used for circular dressings, immobilization for fractures, after surgery and orthopedic adjustments. The bandage is made of gauze material, and high quality natural gypsum which offers. The bandage offers excellent modeling, fast cure and high stability properties.
Provides a high cushioning effect even if subjected to mechanical stress and moisture
Rolta Soft – Padding
- Made of non-absorbent 100% polyester fibers
- Non-slip properties make it easy to apply, and sterilize
- Permeable to air and can be torn off by hand
The Rolta Soft synthetic padding bandage is a skin friendly, breathable and temperature balancing, wrinkle free application. 100% polyester fibers provide a high cushioning effect even if subjected to mechanical stress and moisture.
- Reduces swelling
- Secures wound dressing
- Supports strains and sprains
- 100% unbleached cotton
Idealcrepe® bandage can be used as a universal dressing retention bandage. Economical latex free cotton crepe retention bandage made from unbleached cotton.